1. Гость, если сервер для Вас недоступен - попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом игры в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в Лаунчере. Ознакомьтесь с F.A.Q на форуме и нашим Telegram каналом: @mmoclassic

Crash Bug

Тема в разделе "Обо Всем", создана пользователем Xiyie, 3 янв 2020.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Xiyie

Xiyie Активный участник Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  2. Classic

Classic Administrator Команда mmoclassic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  3. Xiyie

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Did both and still crashing thousand times

4. Classic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    write to me in private messages and describe the problem in more detail, can you log into the character? when it happens, and so on.

5. Xiyie

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    It just crashes the client and your character instantly logs off itself aswell, then you can log again no problem. It mostly happens when teleporting especially to Raging Tides or Morai or other big cities. Noticed it also often happens when i just started flying or use holy path or any speed / leap skills.

Already tried increasing priority for the client + redownloaded the game + verify option on launcher. Nothing works. There are a lot more players having this issue

6. Classic

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    with a traffic light, a .dmp file appears in the element / logs folder that contains information about the client's crashes, you need to make an archive of this folder: element / logs and send me this archive (using file sharing) in a personal message or in support.
    This will help us a lot in fixing traffic lights.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.

Поделиться этой страницей