1. Гость, если сервер для вас недоступен, попробуйте добавить папку с клиентом в исключения антивируса и выполните проверку в лаунчере, ознакомьтесь с данной темой или скачайте и переустановите клиент.

Гость, if the server is not available to you, try adding the folder with client to anti-virus exclusions and run verify in the launcher, read this topic or download and reinstall the client.

Kindred - Active English Speaking Guild is Recruiting!

Тема в разделе "Guilds forum", создана пользователем GV_Achilles, 18 авг 2019.

1. GV_Achilles

GV_Achilles Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello All,
    Since I came to the server, I noticed that there is a majority of Russian speaking players, and it was very difficult for me to find people to play with. I threw out some messages in world chat to find English speaking players, and actually found quite a few. In order to improve the game experience for those people, I created a faction where we could all hang out and help one-another. While anybody is welcome, English speaking players looking for people to hang out with and talk to are more than welcome to send me a message in game, just pm GVxAchilles

:)

HellsGamer, CrackJack и mmoclassic нравится это.
  2. HellsGamer

HellsGamer Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Yo GV, get a faction icon as well on the way :D

3. GV_Achilles

GV_Achilles Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I submitted one :)

4. Ikite

Ikite Новичок Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Well, i was gonna play and join you but, due to the recent patch, it make it much harder for newer people. I had 5 others that are also not gonna start playing due to this patch. Good luck

GV_Achilles нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей